Monday, December 04, 2006

One Shudders (and a ps added)

So, strike 1 is dad is Kevin Ferdline.

Strike 2 is the divorce.

I hope they don't see this picture of Mom until they are adults (which is only 17 years and 11 months away - what a great Mom!) - cuz that is an ugly Strike 3.


And, there are very simple to find pictures of Britney with the full on Brazilian wax. Come on child. Have just a shred of respect. If you aren't go to wear panties, at least drop your pruse down there as you exit the car. And, just as aside, doesn't that hurt like hell?

PS: The election is over. There are any number of outrages I can follow right now. The Supreme Court with it's new "No-Knock" rule has caused the death of at least one 88 year old grandmother. Richard Padilla, an American citizen NOT accused of breaking any laws, has spent 3 years in solitary and sensory deprivation for interigation is apprently now thoroughly crazy (your tax dollars at work).

But I don't want to spend any more time right now pissed off and freaked out. It isn't worth it on the wear and tear it takes on Ed and my day to day life. So, just so you know, I get it that life can suck with a capital S - but I just want to spend some time enjoying it.

And so I will laugh that Britney Spears is a disgusting ho-bag with a totall shaved pubically area because (just ask Eddie) I gotta lighten up for a while.

Ho ho ho