Thursday, October 09, 2008

I Love This Show and Ed Won't Watch it...


It's not that he won't watch it, in general, it's that he is never really in the mood to watch it.
.
I on the other hand, lurve it.
.
Tonight's (or last night's, but I watched it 2night, thank you Tivo) was faboo.
.
If you did not see it I give very little away to note that at one point while investigating a series of disappearances and a murder at a circus, they pull a car out of a lake which a clown was driving.
.
They pulled the clown out of the small car.
.
And then proceeded to pull clown after clown out of the little tiny clown car and I laughed and laughed.
.
Which may be inappropriate, but it was funny.
.
And I love all the actors, Lee Pace, Kristin Chenowith, Chi McBride, Ellen Greene, Swoozie Curtz and Anna Ferimumble.
.
F. U. N. Stuff