Thursday, April 23, 2009

So... Mark and Sandy Dropped By....


Well, with the crush of my parents visit, I forgot to note that one Mark Thorpe and wife (the ever lovely Sandy) dropped by the house, sans infants.
.
They were extremely gracious about the lack of my time (as I was interacting - not entertaining) my parents and they went to dinner with Eddie.
.
Eddie also passed on some truly wonderful comments that one M. Thorpe made about my book (purchased by the lovely and smart Mrs. Thorpe)!!!  
.
My only excuse in not acknowledging this earlier is that I was busy mit the family.  Who is now back in Missoula (after a flight from Newark to Minneapolis, then after a cancellation, to Seattle for 4 hours on Continental and then on to Missoula via Horizon Air where once again a turbo prop brought on drunk's throwing up - what is it with Horizon Air).
.
.
ps - Mark doesn't look like this now, but I didn't get a picture of them when I had the chance.