Friday, February 19, 2010

Back from Montana & Mom: With Friend at Men's Finals


So. Evan won! Yay!
.
I spent a few days with Mom and Nick in Montana and had a great time (as you might remember, I didn't bring my camera cord - so pics will have to wait).
.
Then I stopped in Seattle and an old college friend, Shelly, picked me up at the Airport and we drove up to Vancouver and had tickets to the Men's Final in figure skating. We had an amazing time! We saw all but the firs 4 skaters - so we saw all the ones in the top 18! It was great.
.
Anyway, it is my last full day here, I head home tomorrow. It has been great - and now I need to get a job :-).

Bitter, Winner and ToMuchMakeUp (from left to right).
-
PS: The Mascot of the Month is doing well so far (knock wood). The US Women's Team is 3-0 in the B Group.