Friday, March 11, 2016

I Admire Her, but One Must Call Bullshit

Bullshit
I admire Hillary.  I think she is tough, but reasonable.  I think she is unfairly held to a standard by idiots.
.
Moreover, I think she has the balls to stand up to the dipshits in Congress.
.
However, that must not make one blind to her faults.  I must call bullshit on this crapola she is spreading now.
.
Nancy Reagan did NOT start any discussion about AIDS.  Nancy and her husband Ronnie sat by, mute and guilty as 20,000 Americans died - on it's way to 658,500 people.  Whether she hated fags or was afraid to say anything for political reasons, I don't give a shit.
.
So far the number of Americans who have died is the more as the entire population of Las Vegas Nevada.  If every Las Vegas resident died and Nancy and Ronnie sat with their big fat mouths shut, would Hillary find something great to say about that?
.
I lost a partner to AIDS.  And AIDS crisis made worse by the un-forgivable sin of silence of the Reagan administration.  And don't say AIDS wasn't big enough deal.  Legionnaires Diesesies killed 50 people and got $9 Million dollars in funds for investigation.  AIDS (which had killed 6,000 people by then) got $1 Million.
.
Nancy and Ronnie didn't give a shit about fags - including their friend Rock Hudson who was hung out to dry by them.
.
During their long nightmare of silence, AIDS was killing people slowly, painfully, and heartbreakingly.  Mark Cunningham went from a healthy young man of about 175 pounds to less than 100 stretched on his 6 foot frame.  He could barely walk, was fed by IV and was helped by love from friends and his co-workers at a Law Office and Danielle Steel.  He was ignored and shunned by the White House as were thousands of other young men, when a little tiny bit of knowledge and funds might have saved him.
.
So Hillary, I love you and I will vote for you, but shut the fuck up about Nancy doing anything about AIDS.