Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I Wish There Was A Choice

It is times like now that I want to cry a little.  In this case over our choices for President.
.
link to article
Yes, I agree with Hillary 75% of the time.  But that extra 25% is killing me.  She is a Israeli suck-up war monger whose vision of the Middle East is a bigger gun and faster trigger.  A place with no room for Palestinians and a blank check for Netanyahu.
.
For example:
.
Clinton, without naming the president, tweaked Obama for his strained relationship with Netanyahu. “One of the first things I’ll do in office is invite the Israeli prime minister to visit the White House,” she offered to raucous applause.
.
Yes, invite the man that has approved thousands upon thousands of illegal occupation housing and expropriated land.  The man who promised during his election campaign there would never be a two state solution.  The man that came to Congress to trash the President.  In this, Hillary is no better than any Republican - and worse than Donald Trump and Rand Paul.
.
Does the US interests ever come first for these arrogant vote sucking money Hoovers?
.
As for anyone else who tries to use peaceful methods to express displeasure...
.
 She also damned the growing Boycott, Sanctions and Divestment movement, sidestepping the fact that some recent legislation targeting the movement includes language that also protects Israeli businesses operating in illegal settlements. Unmentioned was any Palestinian suffering under the endless military occupation.
.
I would scream against her.  I would rail against her. These comments - on top of the "Nancy Reagan opened a discussion about AIDS" comment makes me question her sanity, not just her opinions.
.
But then there is the 75% of her that I like.
.
And the Supreme Court pick that I don't trust to Ted Cruz or Donald Trump. And I realize I will vote for her.