Monday, November 19, 2018

Wombat Poop and Scott's First Dirty Joke

I believe I have said this before, but it bears repeating here. When I was quite young I was annoyed my parents and their friends (yes this was before they divorced) had adult jokes I wasn't allowed to hear. I remember begging my parents to tell me a dirty joke on our way home one night. This was on the Harbor freeway (the 11 at the time) right where you say the giant Felix the Car from Felix Chevrolet. And I was told the following joke (which I have regaled many a young person with, because it is a relatively clean dirty joke).

"Why is poop tapered at the end?"
--beat --
"Because if it were square your butt would snap shut."

Here it doesn't look so funny, but you tell a child from 6 - 11 that joke and it is hilarious.

But now... this...
OMG - Wombats have square poops!!!

(you can read the LINK for an answer - or just believe me when I say it is all in the intestines).