Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Where Am I? Who Am I?

 I’m in Stamford Connecticut, training again. I haven’t really traveled out of my room (okay, I got Taco Bell, happy now!) except to the meeting room. I watch, teach and wait for my turn with the vaccine - I think I want to put that into Haiku mode.

What else, no much. Stamford is pretty most ghost Townsville (like places should be). Ed and I can, purportedly, go home Friday. Which would be great, six weeks after we left.

I am adding two pictures here that I did on Instagram. The first is a dam near Stottsville in upstate New York. Across from the white house (unseen) is an old factory. It’s more sad/pretty than cool/pretty so I didn’t include it here.

The lower picture is the lovely Rusty in his bed at night. He doesn’t have to sleep in his crate, but he loves it. Of course, we finally got him into a snuggle ball, but instead of sleeping in the snuggle ball alone, he insists it is put into his crate. He also doesn’t like being cold, so that is his hunter green pjays.