Thursday, July 01, 2004

So - To Recap

Well, in moving blogs, you may have missed my glowing reviews of Dodgeball and Fahrenheit 9/11. You can go to the old archives to see them.

It's July 1st. And, therefore, June gloom is suppose to be gone. However, I can look out my window and plainly see that it is not gone. In fact, it is overcast here at the beach. I am not gloomy, but the weather is.

I am, on the other hand, in a fine mood. It's Thursday, I have a 3 day week-end coming up. And in two weeks I go to Hong Kong and Jakarta. I figure if I might be blown up in two weeks, I should enjoy life now.

Our deck is being worked on and it looks great. There is new redwood down and stained, and we have the start of the railings. There are welded steel frames and will have glass panels. It looks great so far (but no glass is in yet). The frame has been painted to match the house on the underside, so we are ride of both the hideous green (a bad choice one week-end on my part) and the puke beige (a hideous choice by the previous owners).