Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Laura and Gavin have bad experiences

Well, if you haven't read Life at It's Peake or NincompooperyUK lately you should.

Laura (that nice young lady from the UK) was stuck in a 4 hour journey home from London to Shepperton by way of flooded tube, closed rail, sardine packed cab and knight-in-shining-armor boyfriend (well late-but-better-than-never-knight). She survived and lived to tell the tale.

And Shawnie is taunting Gavi - which is funny in it's own right.

I spent last night from 2AM - 3:15 awake, not feeling good. Finally at 3:15 I went upstairs and watched and old Humphrey Bogart movie until I got drowsy. Seriously, what did people do in the old days when they couldn't sleep? I mean, before VCRs and old movies how could you make yourself tired? Reading - that just keeps me awake. (And before you say they worked harder, let me say I mean in the old days like the 60s and 70s - not the old days like the 1800s).

I mean my dad just took Secondal, and gave me wine - but I can't imagine that was the general response.