Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Two Things...

1) Weird Dream...

So last night I dreampt about the fantastic four - kinda. First I am dreaming to myself, "When Rubber Man (which by the why is a dorky "superpower") is a fat old couch potato, does he just sit in the front room and send his arm out for a beer in the kitchen." During football season maybe this isn't such a bad superpower.

And, again in my dream, I imagine the girl yelling at him to get up off his rubber ass and walk into the kitchen to get a beer you lazy piece of shit - you're scaring the dog again. But really, who is she to yell. As near as I can remember her superpower was being blond.

Cute fire boy and bearish rock man have both clearly left SuperCity by this time to retire in PTown. And now Mr and Miz Cranky are the Terrible Two - and not happy about it. Rubberman is shootin rubber bullets if you catch my drift.



In my dream state I decide to check out of Super Power Marriage Counseling.


2) "What I have learned from the Swift Boat Veterans for 'Truth' ". All veterans lie to get medals. Most medals aren't earned, they are given away. Democratic veterans lie a lot. Republican veterans will honor the lies, until the Democrats have any shot of gaining political power.

The Vietnam War didn't have atrocities, John Kerry was a liar about that. And, John Kerry got his Silver Start for shooting an un-armed lion-clothed man-child in the back.

Thanks for the "truth". I am sure that generations of veterans now and in the future will thank you for your service. Now we Americans have trust in the military again.