Friday, December 31, 2004

10 Years - And a gret gift

(Aussie link below)

Eddie and I are coming up on 10 years (around Jan 20). He got me the best picture in the whole world. We were at a gallery in Palm Springs this year - and we saw this.

It's weird - it's a traveling hotel type picture (slanted towards the abstract). It's one of the few things Eddie and I have in common from our childhood. We both stayed at these types of hotels. In fact I think my mom and dad and I would go to a ThunderBird Hotel in Indio every year.

We both remembering running across the hot pavement to the pool (in Ed's case the cold pool, in my case the hot pool). Anyway - I LOVED THIS PICTURE. And Ed got it and had Ron and Lynnie pick it up. You have to see it to get the full thang - but here is a shot of it.






t-birdsbig.JPG