Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Is it me - or is life just getting freakkkkyyyy

I think the world is going to hell in a handbasket. And so, I move on.

1) There was a story in the LA Times yesterday about Chimp un-employment. Apparently CGI is better now and they can computer in Chimps. The chimp training lobby is worried.

Let me say two things about that. 1- that is a good thing. We don't want animals scampering on stage for our amusement. 2) Did you not just read the story about a chimp ripping a guys face off? If I am Brad Pitt I am not thrilled about working with Spanky the Wonder Monkey.

2) So close.... LA's rainy season moved officially in to number 2 on the all time list with yesterday's rain. I hate the rain - but I want to beat tthe record. A conundrum.

3) Has Barette offically crossed the line into crazy?

4) Does my butt look big in these pants?