Monday, April 18, 2005

Not writing much

I was out of the office the later part of last week-end. And I was completely annoyed with work the earlier part of last week-end - so I haven't been keeping up to date. Whatever (said in the most 16 year old girl way).

Here is the poop-ski.

Eddie is in Vegas for NAB (the National Association of Broadcasters convention). NAB is my favorite show. He is there on Monday / Tuesday. BackTuesday night.

Carson and Ursula are getting married two Saturday's from now - and Ed and I are looking forward to see the families. All Eddie's brothers, wives and kids are coming. It will be a kick. It is in Palm Springs, so the kids are excited about the pool. Ed's mom and dad are also coming - it will be fun.

We saw Sahara this week-end. It was pretty fun. Lynn and Ed were excited that it open with MMcM's nakid chest - so there wasn't too much waiting for that. If you have ever read the books - it follows the tone, if not the story, very well. Except Dirk is about 30 years younger (and yummier) than in the book.

Eddie made fish and spinach last night. It was great.

I have been in a lousy mood about work - and I need to get out of it.

So, now you are up to speed. Woo P