Monday, June 20, 2005

And now for something completely diffferent

Not really, but I don't have a title for this post and the title "Waiting for my dasmn e-mail to transfer from New York to my hard drive" makes it seem that I don't love you all. And I do, all you lovely lovely people - out there in the dark (best Norma Desmond impression).

So, we are back from the UK. We had a wonderful time. We went down to Dorset, we went to Bewley (Beauli - I think is how it is spelt, but Bewley is how it is pronounced (and yes, spelt is a word missy)). It was fun. It is a manor house and all that.

We saw Guys and Dolls with Ewan McGreggor and Jan Krokowski. Totally rocked! And we saw Billy Elliot, which almost totally rocked. It missed the fifth star because no one screamed "Dance Billy! Dance!" as they clearly needed to.

We had dinners with Jane, Gill and Tony, Lisa, Laura, Dan, Gareth and Barbara and the kids (Rebecca, David and Gary).

All in all it was fabulous. I will give more info later.

Scooter