Thursday, October 06, 2005

Is it me - or is this just gross






Come on, you can't fool me. This is just kind of gross. I mean the King of the Schitzo's and the Amazon Virgin Queen.

I mean I like a good Svengali relationship as much as the next guy - but "Stands-With-Moraphine" has the creepy eyes.

(Explanation - if needed, "Stands-With-Fist" was the name of the white girl in "Dances-With-Wolves", which - by the by - was Kevin Costner's name in the movie. Well it was the movie name too. Dances with Wolves was the movie name, not Kevin Costner. Kevin Costner was the Star's name. Well, Kevin Costner was the Producer / Director's name too. But not the Editor's name. The movie was like 18 hours long, I don't think there was an Editor.
Now that Field of Dreams, that was a good movie. And it zipped right along. What-ever happened to that girl thay played the wife. I liked her.)

Anywho... back to Svengali relationships, even Bo Dereck and Jane Fonda could turn to face the camara.

I think the picture above is one of the few good arguements against gay marriage. Not to imply Tom is a fagala. No, but image if Tom Cruise bagged Dawson instead of Joey (Joey was Stands-With-Moraphine's name on the show). Now imagine James Van Der Huge Head standing like that given Tom the goo-goo eyes. That is just creepy.


Plus Tomjohn doesn't have the same flare as TomKat does.

Oh well, as John Luc Picard would say, Go and Spawn in Peace.