Tuesday, March 14, 2006

1 Down, 1 To Go

I suppose the topic line could be read incorrectly. Let me rephrase; We are halfway through family visits we have been looking forward to.

Eddie's Mom and Dad were out last week-end. We all had a great time (except the Jacuzzi!). Eddie bar-b-qued steaks one night, and we had Mexican food the next. We watched "Walk The Line" (Reese was really really good).

Jo gave Lynnie a little crocheting refresher course (and a trip to a way-to-expensive yarn shop!). And we had a nice visit.

Friday, my Mom and Nick are coming out to the desert with my Mom's family (including Aunts, Cousins, Brothers and my Mom's Mom) for a birthday party / family reunion for Honey (my Mom's Mom). Since I haven't meet a lot of the family (and haven't' seen those I know for 20 years) it should be fun. The only variable is now the weather. It looks to rain next week-end. That puts a crimp on the "Pool" part of the Pool Party.

Oh well, hope for sun!