Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Warning Doesn't Help

So at SuperCuts they have this sign up... "Your cut is free if we don't ask you about Hair Product!"

FYI - I didn't come to be asked about hair product. Just cuz you tell someone your going to be rude, it doesn't mean you are not rude when you do it.

A month ago it was "Your cut is free if we don't ask you about color!"

And I was duly asked about color. I was asked if I wanted to cover up the grey by some crazy Russian Troll Doll with 10 stray hairs, 8 of them of the bright orange and 2 still reddish grey. She stated, quite correctly, that no one noticed her grey now. Honey, no one notices the sun when you are around. You are a walking talking tribute to a good idea gone terribly terribly wrong.

I am eagerly awaiting next month.. "Your cut free if we don't ask you about Mexican Timeshares!"