Friday, October 13, 2006

Ahhh.. so this is what people were worried about...

So everyone was worried I would have problems in New York. And to date I have had to giggle. I have been doing very well. I love the city. I love the food. Eddie and I are having a really good time and we are becoming closer.

I had to wonder why everyone was worried me here.

Ahh... today the answer becomes clear. I got up and it was a bright sunny day, and I walked the pup-ster for his morning walk. Trevor and I stepped outside and were smacked with some very very very cold air. You see, sunny should not mean cold! That is just wrong. Trevor, by the way, totally agrees with me on this.

I got back home and looked at the bathroom thermomiter (granted - should have started there). It was 40. Four Zero. And no one warned me. In LA it (rarey but sometimes) gets that low, but it takes weeks of really cold 49, then 48 then 45 degree nights. And they put some poor hispanic girl outside basically to say "Burr!!!!! It's cold. Put your dogs inside!!!!"

I watched the news here. And there are the cute little hispanic girls. No one said burr! No one said put your puppy inside. More to the point, no one said "Scott, you are going to freeze your ass off tomorrow morning. don't put on shorts and a sweatshirt. Bundle up dummy!"

I'll be better now.