Thursday, April 19, 2007

So, Ed's out of town. I hate this place.

So, Ed's out of town for a week, and Nincompoopery is blocked in China (I'm subversive in Commie Land). So let us for a moment let our hair down.

I hate this place. Maybe it is today. And maybe I am sick, but I hate this place. This place with it's crappy weather. This place were everyone wears black, LIKE IT IS SOME KIND OF STATEMENT - instead of pure-ass laziness. This place where the words Excuse Me are verbotten - and Thank You is in a diffferent language.

I hate the constant piles of un-picked up dog-crap. I hate the lack of smiles, the lack of color, the lack of Hawaiin shirts, the lack of fake boobs, the lack of a Mexican restaurant I can enjoy, the lack of jews that know ANYTHING about entertainment. I hate being alone without my friends.

I hate my grey hair and my extra weight I can't get rid of. I hate the fact that I have to wear eyeglasses again because I am so old my eye surgery stopped working.

I hate the constant constant noise, the drunks, the street people, the police that seem to do nothing, the tourists that won't move, the horrible news. I hate working remotely where everything is a crisis and people are assholes to my employees and I can't do a damn thing about it from here.

I can't relax, EVER (okay so in a tanning bed for 8 minutes every now and then). I am not happy today.