Friday, August 31, 2007

All Aboard the "Emo" Train



Apparently the new look for young men (and I DON'T MEAN like "hot young guys" - but more like high school kids) is the "emo" look.

Me I don't get it, per say. It just seems like a lot of work to get their hair this casual, but I was lucky and had great hair when I was young. But what I thought was a Brit thing has spread far and wide.

Look here.




Zac Efron from Disney's High School Musical.




David Flook (Gareth's son) from England. With his sister Rebbecca. Ah, I remember when they were just squirts.



The kids in front of us at the US Open.

It isn't a bad look, but I saw how much work this was for David. It is some serious time. And yesterday at the Open was like 12 Million degrees. I don't know how they take it.

Ah to be young and stupid again.