Friday, November 09, 2007

Suggested by Lynnie

Well, my Lynnie asked the question, so I don't feel quite so shallow. Kenny Chesney won entertainer of the year at the Sountry Music Awards. He was a little dull on the show - but it is a slow song (Don't Blink) so that was expected. What wasn't expected is how he looked.

He looked... He looked... Well, like a bad Doker's Ad. A cover my fat shirt and pleated in the front dress pants. Pleated in the front! He looked awful. Even the New York Times, not a big follower of Country Music, commented on it. They said he usually wore pantey-hose painted as jeans with pockets, and last night we wore his dad's bad dress pants. You can't see just how bad they are in this picture, but trust me.


That is not how my Kenny should look! Below are 2, much more appropriate, pics of Kenny. Mr. Chenesy, you are Kenny, baby; not Kenny G.