Monday, October 20, 2008

ARGHHHH!!!!


Come on! You are f'*ing kidding me. Sarah Palin is now all up into my Kool-aid about freaking gay marriage. She supports changing the US Constitution to ban gay marriage: regardless of what states decide.
.
She believes marriage is the key to strong families.
.
Okay...
.
Of course her pregnant daughter isn't marring Levi until after the baby is born (and if she gets to tell me my marriage is awful, wrong and should be OUTLAWed - I get to say her knocked up kid should be married so as not to give birth to a bastard).
.
And since marriage is the key to strong families, I am not allowed to have a family. Bitch.
.
And John McCain dumped his wife for his new wife; with whom he had an affair while still married. Apparently a law didn't save that.
.
Fur... e...ious.