Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Is it me, or are Kaley Cuocu's new boobs distracting?


Now everyone knows I love a nice fake set of knockers.
.
I mean, nothing wrong about them, I am from LA and everyone has them.  And personally, I have grown fond of a well redone set of boobs over the years.
.
I don't find them weird or disconcerting or anything like that.
.
However, I feel it is incumbent upon me to note, just for the record, that Kaley Cuocu (from The Big Bang Theory) and her new boobs are a little distracting.
.
Not in a bad way, and I am sure that as the season progresses I will forget about them.  But man oh man-o-shevits, those are some nice big ta-ta's she is hauling around the set now.  And she trots them out at a moment's notice and it can take you out of the show for a minute.  Like, laugh, laugh, laugh, oh-my-god-what-is-she-not-wearing, laugh.
.
Take a look at the difference from season 1 (above) and season 2 (below).
.
And if you watch the show, you know that she has been taken them out for a stroll quite a bit lately.  Given the ladies some fresh air, so to speak.
.
If you haven't been watching the show boys, you might want to take a look a peek.  Because if you are fan of the bosomy variety, they are pretty dang good.