Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Twofer


In deference to my "any reason to post a picture of Brad" - let me give a shout out to Phil, John and Carson (I know that Don doesn't care :-).   Here is a picture of Jessica Alba.
.
And why you ask?
Well, Jessica made a fool of Bill O'Riley and I always approve of people taking down a blow hard a notch or two.
.
At the inauguration, made fun of Bill O'Riley to a Fox News Reporter.  In the discussion she said that the reporter had to be neutral about the whole thing, like Sweden in WWII.
.
Bill O'Riley claimed she was a pin-head because she meant that Switzerland was neutral in WWII.
.
Jessica set the record straight with this comment: "I want to clear some things up that have been bothering me lately,” Alba blogged on MySpace Celebrity. “Last week, Mr. Bill O'Reilly and some really classy sites (i.e.TMZ) insinuated I was dumb by claiming Sweden was a neutral country. I appreciate the fact that he is a news anchor and that gossip sites are inundated with intelligent reporting, but seriously people... it's so sad to me that you think the only neutral country during WWII was Switzerland."
.
FYI, Ms. Alba is indeed correct Sweden was also neutral in WWII - as they have been in every war since the 1400s.