Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Leaving for Trip to South East Asia


Eddie and I are leaving tomorrow for our birthday trip. We are flying from New York to Tokyo, then Bangkok. We are in Bangkok for a few days visiting palace, temples and Ed's friend Don.
.
After that we fly to Laos.


We will be in Luang Prabang in Laos. Laos is a short trip, but should be very interesting. Laos has not been open to the outside world for more than a few years. Luang Prabang is the old capital when it was a Kingdom (the new capital is Vientiane). We aren't there long, but it should be fun.



Then Ed is indulging me and going to Siem Reap and Angkor Wat with me. This was my favorite visit ever and I cannot wait to take Eddie.
.
Finally we are going to a Villa in Koh Samui, an island resort off Thailand. Lynnie is joining us there and I shall post pictures.
.
Wheeeee!!!



Eddie and I