Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Love for an Inanimate Object (get your mind out of the gutter)

Oh I used to make fun of little Ron Peake.  He had an unnatural obsession with Irons.  He loved a good Iron.  Of course he ironed every outfit before he went out.  I never understood it.
.
Until now.
.
For you see, I have found the perfect Staple Remover.
.
Honestly, I had a bunch of staples to remove (long story - I do "projects" when Ed is out of town) and I was loath to get a staple remover.  Those little twin teeth of death always either rip the paper or puncture my hand.
.
Either way, bad.
.
Then I purchased this bad boy at Staples.  I know, a little odd getting a staple remover at Staples, right?  But this isn't about the irony (and the "iron" brings the whole story full circle!!!).
.
It is a whiz and a wonder.  AND lightly magnetized so that the staples don't fall over the floor and you step on them!!!
.
sign me -> easily amused