Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Scooter's Hoped For Next Trip


So, next year Eddie and I are trying to go to Peter and Keith's wedding in Frankfurt at the end of July. If you know me, you know that I don't want to waste a trip to Europe. So I am working feverishly on Eddie to go to Slovenia (which add almost $0 cost to the trip) afterwards. I figure we can rent an apartment in Ljubljana (doesn't that sound pretty...).
.
And I am pretty sure I know someone in Shepperton, Balham, Tyler's Green or Hersey that might wing over for a few days (cheap flight to LJU from Stnastead on EasyJet - just don't pee).



Here are some pictures. The Bled Castle and Abby on Lake Bled (30 Miles from Ljubljana).




A square in Ljubljana.


A Castle built into the Italian Alps.
.
Pretty huh? Well, still working on my honey, but hopefully next year.