Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Met and the Dance Parade

So Mark (Goldberg) was here, as well as Gavin and Mickey so yesterday morning, while most people were on California time and Eddie was sleeping in - Mark and I went to the Metropolitan Mesuem of Art.
.
Wow!

This is the new "American Sculpture Courtyard". I can't even describe how cool it was. It is an amazing place to show American sculpture and glass work from the 1800s and early 1900s.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED this piece. I don't know why it affected me so, but it did.
.

Here is Mark in front of a Van Gogh I liked a lot.
.

So, ultimately, Miceky, Gavin and Eddie got up and we went down to a silly ass "Dance Parade". It wasn't so "eye eye eye", but it was a fun little walk up the parade route.




These are dancers from Colombia - and they were fun.