Saturday, April 16, 2011

Over time you fall out of the habit of some things

One thing is watching entertainment shows -because you don't know who these whipper snappers are (nor really care - another batch will be by next week).  But this morning as I am testing a new system with Minsk, New York and Bangalore -and waiting for products to roll through (ah.... the glamerous life of a Tech Proj Mgr), I happend upon Joan Rivers outtakes of commentary from the Scream 4 opening.
.
And I laughed.
.
Emma Roberts


"I'll just say it's interesting that you broke a family tradition and made a horror movie, 'cause your Aunt Julia never did, unless you count Eat, Pray, Love, which still gives me nightmares."
-------------------------
Rose McGowan


"Guess who got a hot glue gun for Christmas?"
-------------------------
Patricia Arquette


"I know she's not in the movie, but can the killer get her first?"
"Time is so cruel. I remember when she was a medium."