Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I find It Interesting ...

It is very interesting that when I exceed by 512 MB quota in my file share - I get a warning message delivered to my mailbox in big block letters.
.
However, after I clean up my 512 MB of space so i have gone below 100% of my quota - that message is automatically delivered to my Junk Mail folder via the company's mail filters.
.
I also find this message odd, "You have gone below 100% of your 512MB quota for SCOTT.MITCHELL$." Doesn't that seem like I have a quote of crap that I must store out, and somehow I have disappointed the file share gods.
.
I see twee little file share fairies looking into file drawers at night, shaking their wee heads and sighing, "Ohhh that Scott.  He just can't keep his crap quota full.".
.
Okay maybe drunken file share fairies, moonlighting from their tooth gigs.