Thursday, September 29, 2011

Yankees & Rays

So, I have been to baseball games three times this year.  Once was at the Mets - and was rather forgettable.
.
The other two games were at Yankee Stadium to see the Yankees play the Tamp Bay Rays.  Now, both the Yankees and Rays are in the playoffs.
.
My 2cents.
.
First, I liked Tamp Bay better when they were the TB Devil Rays - I think the TB Rays is a stupid change to placate the Christian Right (the new symbol is a Ray of Light), although they still have the picture of a Devil Ray on their uniform sleeve - and a tank of rays in the outfield - but whatever.
.
I am rooting for the Yankees - because of course, a) I live in New York right now, and b) A-Rod and Jetter are a cutie 1 2 punch.
.
But Sean Rodriguez is a hell of a cutie for Tampa Bay.  If they had a good-looking number two they would give the Yankees a run for their money.
.