Tuesday, October 04, 2011

I'm Feeling a Little Under the Weather

"under the weather" is an odd saying, but it is how I feel.  Now in LA, "under the weather" means anything less than A-OK.  But I am in New York, where it is grey and overcast and drizzly and 50ish on Oct 3rd (it's going to be 70 in LA today, and 76 and Sunny this week-end). "under the weather" in New York - that's feeling dumpy!
.
Anywho, I am not trying to complain about the weather (which is an old folk's game) - I am complaining about New York (which is an Angeleno's game - ha ha).  Since I cannot be my normal fun-filled self today, I thought I would share this with you.
.

This, being Wing Castle. Wing Castle is the slightly scooter-crazy brain child of a returning Vietnam Vet and his new bride.  New then.
.
He got back and wanted to build his won Castle, and he did.  He uses Hudson River Stone and cast off junk.
.
It is now an attraction about 75 minutes north of New York City and has a Bed & Breakfast attached.  It is open in the week-ends (after Labor Day) and I think Eddie and I will go. To visit... not to Bed or Breakfast.