Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Stupidest "Green" Water bottle EVER

So I have been trying to use a "green" water bottle at work.  I even have one GE gave Ed, just like the one pictured, only in white.
.
Problem 1 - As you fill it with water, you can't see how full it is.  This is a problem with our filtered water, because it goes a little while after to let go of the button.  I either don't get enough water, or it slops out.
.
Problem 2 - See that stupid wide part above the grip area.  This is - I assume - designed to support your grip.  it is "accidentally" designed to store a little extra water... you know is there so you tip it up to finish off the water and - kabloie - it dumps all the extra water at once so that it spills on you.
.
Every time it happens I promise to remember, but when I am working and thinking of other things, I forget and get soaked.
.
I just threw the damn thing out.