Friday, January 20, 2012

Tuff Luck Tubby

Boo de Freaking Hoo

.
Newt doesn't like the media questioning him about his 2nd wife and his request for open marriage or other things.  It makes him so mad!  It's not fair and it is anti-Republican.
.
It is part of the media Republican witch hunt.
.
Wow, pretty thin skin on someone who has signed a pledge to fight my (gay) marriage at every turn. Pretty thin skin for someone who has stated that Gay Marriage is the biggest threat to the family today. Apparently Open Marriage is A-OK by God- as long as the wedded couple in question is a man and wife (presumably, the extra's would have to be uniformly heterosexual - but since I don't have an "Open" Marriage I don't really know.  Maybe Newt has a set of church approved rules for Open Marriages?
.
So... a Broken Covenant with the Government and God to stand with your wife in Sickness and health is out of bounds.  But it is perfectly fine to call my covenant (which I have still upheld) evil, immoral and the devil's square-dance.  (Okay, not that last one, but I do like the "Devil's Square Dance" - I think it is catchy.)
.
So that whole impeachment thing about sex and lying... are we just glossing over that now.
.
Hey, I didn't bring up his marriage - he drug mine into it.  If you can't stand the heat, ask the kitchen for an open relationship.