Monday, July 09, 2012

How do you know when you are done?

Instant Messaging is like all you can eat Pizza; it is hard to know when you are done.
.
Particularly at work.
.
Are you done when they send you "LOL"... maybe you have to say something else or THEY will think that you think they are idiots.  But there is no "I agree - LOL"....
.
Or when they say "thanks"...  Should you say  "ur welcome"?  Is that appropriate? or "np".  I mean, no problem (np) might infer that their question was so stupid it was no problem to answer it off the top of my furry little noggin - you dope.
.
I hate Dear Abby grey areas....
.
Speaking of "grey".... Is it gray or grey?  And (apparently) they are both acceptable for the color where you mix black and white.  Except in England.
.
Where they are both acceptable for the colour where you mix black and white.
.
I hate work today....
.
LOL
.
np