Saturday, July 07, 2012

I like this

The Big Bang Theory has actually made Schrodinger's Cat fairly famous.  Which is odd in and of itself.  I could explain, but if you have seen the Big Bang Theory, it is redundant, and if you haven't it is too confusing.  Suffice it to say, that until you open the Schrodinger's Box, the Cat is neither dead NOR alive.  Or it is dead AND alive. In any case, until you observe it, it doesn't exist at all.  Or it exists in two states simultaneously.
.
I told you it was a pain to explain.
.
But that does help explain why I think this is HIGH lar ious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.K. I haven't commenting on the whole dog strapped to the roof of the car thing before because I have experienced 1st hand the requirement for forgiveness when some asshole, who has agreed to drive your cat for you from California to Seattle, shows up at your front door and tells you you'll have to go out and get the cat out of the carrier strapped to the roof of his car. This happened to me in 1989, I friggin' kid you not! It had just never occured to me to confirm my expectation that the cat would be riding inside the car with everybody else. I'm not naming any names but I pretty sure my brother-in-law, will be voting for Mitt. --svh