Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Announcing "Scott's Guides To..."

I decided that an underserved market is the quick guide to locales.  You know when you are going somewhere for a long week-end and you just want to get some highlights.  Well, over time I have found that not all guide books make sense for that.  So I have created "Scott's Guide To.." series.  The first two, Iceland and Slovenia, and now ready for ebook purchase for the Kindle (or the Kindle ap on iPad or Android tablets).
.
Neither location was well served by other guide books.  And, at $0.99, they aren't a huge investment.
.
But how to get past the small pictures, you ask.  Never fear, I have put all the pictures, with their captions and numbers, on a web site that is a companion to each book.
.
Here is the (free) site of the pictures of Iceland - LINK.
Example Picture from the Iceland Selection

.
Here is the (free) site of the pictures of Slovenia - LINK.
Example Picture from the Slovenia Selection
.
Let me know what you think.  Hong Kong and Rio are coming up next. (And, of course, if you see any errors, please let me know).