Friday, May 17, 2013

I Start Monday


As of Monday I lose my eccentricity.
.
ec·cen·tric 
n.
1. One that deviates markedly from an established norm, especially a person of odd or unconventional behavior.

.
I start work again on Monday.  I suppose, I am happy to once again be an upstanding member of society.  Drone-ish devotion to the 9to5 MtoF schedule that rules the world.  Something worthwhile that pays me a very nice wage and hopefully challenges me.
.
And yet, I question.  Have you seen "Holiday" with Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn?  If so, then you understand my trepidation.  But I am not Cary Grant and my Katherine Hepburn doesn't travel coach.  And so, I will do this again.
.
If you haven't seen it, it is stupid to explain.  It makes one sound infantile.
.
Once more into the breach, as they say.
.
Not everyone makes it to the other side, I hope I do.
.
I fear my ambivalence is showing.  I shall adjust my attitude.
.
Hazah!