Thursday, August 29, 2013

You're Killing Me Larry

So much to Ed's chagrin, the New York Times often spotlights homes in Los Angeles.  Now I know this is because there are so many bi-coastal people living here (although not us anymore).  But Ed is a little annoyed, mainly because I whine and say, "Honey, look at this."
.
Although, in truth, my "honey" probably has about 5 syllables, my "look at this" is accompanied by a violent stabbed at the paper with my forefinger and is often followed by the sad frown of my I-Miss-LA face.
.
And so the New York Times Home section day (Thursdays and Sundays) is fraught with peril for Eddie.
.
Even more so today.
.
First there is an article about an LA couple with a second beach home on Long Island in a converted Barn (soooo cool).
.
Then there is an article on an amazing Garden in LA.  And, even more whine-baiting for me, an extra guest room that is from an AirStream!  I LOVE an AirStream!!!
.
I can't wait to show Ed when he gets home :-).