Wednesday, October 08, 2014

The Internet and What You Poor Kids Are Missing

There is a great debate which I hope you are missing. It has to do with the momentary penn shot in the shower scene of Gone Girl. Is is that really Ben's penis?

.
You kids have it easy. Back when I was young we had to scour media for pictures of penis or boobies.
.
I know. I wore out a couple of VHS tapes of Room with a View Or Maurice in the quest of a nakid Rupert Graves. (PS - we are the same age, so it wasn't gross.)
.
Now things pop up on a random Google hunt that shock me!
.
Sure, the endless delivery of nudity is probably healthier, but you will never know the joy and embarrassment of your roommate yelling "would you stop leaving Room With A View at the skinny dipping scene"!  
.
Nor will you appreciate your elders' ability to mentally block out some really disturbing imagery in the hunt for the perfect spot to pause Porky's 4