Tuesday, August 11, 2015

What Color Would You Say This Is?

So, I do like Penguin clothes.  I mean I did.  They were kind of anti-hipster.
.
Now, however they have become the old school basic, but anti-anti-hipster (and 2 wrongs here do not make a right).
.
You can tell they have gotten way too cool with their new colors.
.
For instance, what color are the pants to the right?
.
I'll wait.
.
Before I give you the answer, let me say that there print ad has these pants in 4 colors (none of them on their web site).  They are:
- Rosin
- Rose Brown
- Rubber
- Infinity
Of these, I believe only "Rose Brown" is an actual color.  I wonder who proofs their ads and says, I think we may have mixed up rubber and infinity.
.
Back to the ad at right.
.
Having a hard time?  I will give you the choices these come in:
.
- Dark Sapphire
- Castlerock
- True Black (it's not that one)
- Kelp
- Silver Lining
- Tarmac
.
If you guessed Kelp.
.
So close.
.
No, it's "Tarmac"