Thursday, November 02, 2017

So.. Trying to Help Norwegian SUCKED!!!

Oh My God.  After I posted the last message, I thought, Hey, everyone can use some help. As a 100K ex on United and a Frequent Flyer level on Delta and American, I'll try to help.

So I contacted Norwegian Air - there is no address to write them a nice letter, so I had to use Chat.  It did NOT go well...

-----------
Isabel: Hi, my name is Isabel. How may I help you?
  JerryScott Mitchell: Hi. Is there a physical address and customer person I could send info to?
Isabel: Hello Jerry Scott 
  Isabel: What kind of information do you want to send_ 
  JerryScott Mitchell: We had a horrible experience recently and rather than just complain I would love to give the company some advice. I am a frequent flyer with other airlines and I think I could help. 
  JerryScott Mitchell: The local (Getwick) team responded horribly 
  JerryScott Mitchell: And I wanted to love Norwegian Air. Really 
  JerryScott Mitchell: I'm done  

quick explanation: Isabel's Icon said "listening" until you actually told them you were done.  Hence "I'm done" here and "eom" later

Isabel: For this you have to make a claim or feedback over our homepage https://www.norwegian.com/uk/help-contact/ under claims and feedback 
  JerryScott Mitchell: Honestly, I am not looking for a claim. I really want to help Norwegian Air here. The team in London did not know (at all) what do to. In the plane and on the ground. There is some simple training that would help. 
  JerryScott Mitchell: eom 
  Isabel: No, it is not a claim, you can send a feedback 
JerryScott Mitchell: Okay - you guys don't care. That's cool. I'll just put that info on my blog as well. It has over 1 million unique visitors - just wanted to help. http://scooterm.blogspot.com/2017/11/norwegian-air-experiment-went-all-wrong.html
JerryScott Mitchell: end chat

FYI - The Norwegian "feedback" page is not designed for general feedback, I checked, which is why I said they aren't really looking for feedback.  But I am going through it.