Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Biding my time

Well, the Taipai part of our trip was cancelled so I am in Hong Kong today. It is odd. I am working all day and getting a ton done without distractions. I am down here in business center to get some mail from wokr and contact others.

But, while waiting, I found a picture of the house the American built in bangkok (I am pretty sure I let you know). This CIA (OSS at the time) guy fell in love with the people and architecture. He pulled 6 different local houses and combined them to build his house. It is very cool.


I also thought I would share one picture I pulled off the net of the Thailand royal Palace. It was started by Ram 1 - and occupied through Ram 6. Ram 4 (the one in the King and I) built part of it that is much more Westernized. FYI- The King and I is banned here, but everyone has seen a bootleg copy.