Wednesday, September 15, 2004

A Dinner with a View

Last night - for our last night, Christina and I went to dinner at a Neuvo Chinese. It was the partner of the first Hong Kong rstaurant I went to and loved. This one had food just as great, but was on the mainland side of the city.

We are great food onthe 28th floor, at the window overlooking the Hong Kong skyline across the bay. Hong Kong skyscrapers have "light shows"at night. I don't know how else to describe it. The enon aroud the buildings change colors, the windows make patterns (like running men or one building that scrolled "Welcome to Hong Kong" in English). One of hte very tall buildings even had lasers that shoot out across the sky. Since it hs been foggy and humid, it looked great.

Since we had both worked all day I did not feel guilty at all. It was a great night. I head back home today in about 7 hours. I am looking forward to going home.