Monday, March 17, 2008

So, Ed is Hooked on this show

Mein Eddie is not usually a reality junkie. But he has a serious thing about The Real Housewives of New York. He loves loves loves this show.

One of the best women is Luann. She is a tall drink of water that married some titled Frenchie. Since she married a Count, she insists on going by "Countess". The funny this is that she always refers to her husband as "The Count".

As in, "I'm sorry, I can't stay long. The Count is leaving tomrrow and I walk to spend time with him."
Her friends will say, how is your family. To which she will repsond, "Oh the childern love it out here in the Hamptons. The Count is traveling."

The Count himself drives me to distraction. Here is a picture of him and a picture of Randy Newman. I know he is "The Count de Lesseps", but I swear he is Randy Newman screwing with Luann's head.
Luann and The Count..
Randy Newman