Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Mascot of the Month: Brad Pitt


Yes, he is dreamy, but that isn't why Bard Pitt is our mascot for October.
.
Brad Pitt donated $100,000 to the No on Prop 8 fight, saying "Because no one has the right to deny another their life, even though they disagree with it, because everyone has the right to live the life they so desire if it doesn't harm another and because discrimination has no place in America, my vote will be for equality and against Proposition 8."
.
And a fair number of my friends have meet him and, in the process, probably embarrassed themselves and him, but he is still cool.
.
He and Angelina fight the good fight across Africa, lead the rebuilding efforts in New Orleans and were the first big celebrities to fight Prop 8.
.
And, this is important to me, so you go Brad.
.
Plus, if you haven't ever seen him as a comedic actor, you have to. He is GREAT in both 12 Monkeys and Burn After Reading.
.
ps. This isn't even about his dreaminess, because I did not post any of the humpy pictures of him. And I have plenty on my computer... Well, only for research purposes...