Thursday, December 18, 2008

Short Political Rant Re Obama / Warren

Feel free to skip.
.
Really... I am blowing off steam. Feel free to skip
.
So here is my take on this whole Pastor Rick Warren's invitation to give the invocation at Obama's inauguration.
.
Pastor Rick Warren has done a lot of good in the world.
.
.
If Pastor Rick Warren had compared Obama's family to pedophiles or of committing incest, he wouldn't be invited.
.
It's Obama's Inauguration and he can invite he wants. He can invite anyone he wants and ignore what that means to us. Hell, I sponsor a child through very anti-gay World Vision. I think that the good done for a child in Mozambique is worth swallowing the whole anti-gay thing for.
.
It is a simple statement that I don't matter in the eyes of our President. One again. Somehowy 14 year committed monogamous relationship is the equivalent of having and adult hacing sex with a child.
.
He won. It's his inauguration and he can invite whoever wants. That's the greatness of America.
.
And I can say, honestly and totally...Screw you.