Monday, December 08, 2008

So I am leaving on Wednesday

I am going to the desert on Wednesday.  I know it is early, but our neighbors are in a recital I said I would go to, and I want to see the folks at work before they all bug out on Dec 15th.
.
But that leaves my spouse here in New York.
.
Alone.
.
It doesn't worry me, per say... Except that there is a serial flirter I have seen poking his nose around my mans.
.
I first heard of him in Beijing, where my Eddie was pal'ing around with him in a group.  No big deal.
.
When I went to Beijing I spotted him in the foyer with Eddie and I was introduced.  Maybe I am wrong, so let's just call him hypothetically .. oh I don't know ... P.A.  Well after we are introduced he excuses himself quickly and I worry a little but not too  much.
.
Since then I saw him a few times with Ed.  I would meet Ed on the green or at the lobby and one Mr. PA would hip pity hop away pdq.
.
Having harbored my own crush on Eddie for a while, I can spot the signs on others.  And if there is a Christmas party while I am gone - then someone better watch out.  I will hear if anything happens.
.
And we are married now baby - I'll take half, then I will kill ya.