Friday, July 23, 2010

The Honey is back from PTown Today

So, my Eddie arrives back from PTown today.
.
I know, I know, he didn't normally like PTown, but we figured out the problem.
.
Coming from LA - PTown is hot and humid - coming from New York - not so much.
.
Coming from LA you fly across the country to spend a week with friends you can see in 10 minutes via car. If you live in New York - you hardly ever see them and it is a lot of fun.
.
Coming from LA there seem to be horrible biting animals.. coming from New York.... Well that is the same. There are all kinds of evil little things that bite you - NoSeeUms (??!!), "Biting" Black Flys (which should be called "Evil Blood Sucking Vampire Flys!") and mosquito's - which seem almost quaint in comparison. But I digress.
.
I wish I could have stayed longed and Eddie had a great time - as you can see from his smiling face.
.
But I can't wait to get him home.


PS, this is Eddie, Gavin and Lynette playing a game of "who can stand on 1 leg - while the boat is moving - the longest". It needs a better name and more Cape Cods to fully enjoy.